Shopping with us is safe. We utilise the industry standard technology to encrypt all your personal information.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to any and all arrangements made between us unless otherwise documented in writing.
- Payment by credit or debit card is processed using fully secure 3rd party processors and payment is taken when the order is placed.
- Where an incorrect address has been given to AQ Sound with the order we reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred.
- Where we quote 'X days delivery', this refers to working days and does NOT include national holidays and weekends.
Returns & Cancellations
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt of your item which can be exercised in writing or in another durable medium to the address below. We request that you keep all of the packaging and inserts for this period.
- AQORD Ltd. Unit 5 Leestone Road, Sharston, Manchester, M22 4RN
- If your goods arrive faulty or damaged, or a fault becomes apparent in the first 14 days after delivery, we will either provide a full refund or despatch new goods as soon as possible after the faulty goods have been returned.
- If the goods are not faulty you have 14 days from the day the goods arrive to cancel the order and return the goods for a refund. Please contact us for a returns number which will accelerate the repayment. A refund will be provided within 30 days and will be processed in accordance with the original method of payment.
- After the initial cancellation period (2.1) any returned goods which are not faulty and are not returned to us in the condition we sold it (damaged box, incomplete packing, damaged manuals etc) may incur a restocking fee.
VAT, Import Duty and Other Sales Taxes
AQ Sound is registered for VAT in the UK and complies with all EU regulations with regard to VAT. Where VAT applies, you will be provided with documentation to confirm that VAT has been charged and the rate used. Supplies to VAT registered entities within the EU will normally be zero rated. VAT does not apply for supplies to entities situated outside the EU.
- Our main VAT registration number is UK 927 8438 82.
- Many countries charge duty on goods at the point of import, these will normally be collected by the courier used to deliver your goods - this is a charge levied by your government not by AQ Sound and we have no control over it.
- We do collect the information given at the time of your order. This information is not disclosed to any third party other than our couriers and our payment processing partner.
- We aim to offer a top quality service at the best price possible, to do this we need to reserve the right to change the above policies at any time.
- All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
- We can provide a full schedule of all information collected on an individual for a fee of £10.00, we will require significant proof of identification. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 the information will be provided within 40 days ofthe request.
- If you have any questions about information privacy at AQ SOund please email email@example.com
- If you have any questions about security at AQ Sound please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure the prices on our website are as accurate as possible, we reserve the right to change a price in exceptional circumstances. If a price is corrected due to exceptional circumstances, customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to cancel the order.
- If an order is placed for an item with an erroneous price, and the erroneous price is less than the cost price of the item, we reserve the right to offer to process the order at cost price or the opportunity for the customer to cancel the order.
- Prices on orders for out-of-stock or pre-release items are valid for one week after the order is placed. If the price changes when stock becomes available customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to cancel the order.
- On request our terms and conditions are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian .
- If you are a business or if the goods are used wholly or in part for business purposes, we shall not be liable to you for any business loss including loss of profits, (whether direct or indirect) data, revenue, goodwill, or incidental, or consequential loss that you may suffer as a result of the purchase of goods from us. Any other liability shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. We do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury. You will not export any goods purchased from us in contravention of United States of America export controls.
- We reserve the right to decline any order for any reason.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
The above policies are part of our commitment to high quality service. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you would like to talk directly to AQ Sound or would like to place an order over the phone, please call +44 (0)161 611 7174, lines are open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri.